Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Beautiful day

Today was such a beautiful day outside we just couldn't pass up the opportunity to visit the park. It seems like ages since we've been able to have a park day, and Jack and Claire were bouncing in their car seats the whole way there! I hope we have a few more nice days sprinkled in throughout this Winter. It certainly was a treat to be sliding, climbing, and running around outside at the end of December. The kids were tuckered out and so was I. Such a beautiful day............


Here is a picture of Jeff and I from July 2008. It is such a lovely memory. It was my Birthday and I wanted to run my first ever 5K for myself and my Mom. My wonderful hubby decided to join me on the run, and my parents and Jack were along the route cheering us on. I love my family!! This was one of my best Birthday's ever, time spent with family and my wonderful neighbors who have become some of my greatest friends! We didn't do to bad on our first race. Jeff won first place in his age division, and I won second place in my age division! Our trophy's were bottles of wine. SWEET!

This is Jeff and I soon after we crossed the finish line!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love all your pics! Oh and your neighbors all love you too!!!