Saturday, November 15, 2008

Date night with my Hubby

A night I always look forward to! I get him all to myself, and it's the greatest feeling in the world.
My day started out wonderful, already thinking about the upcoming night with Jeff, already thinking about what I would wear..........when there was a knock on the door. It's 9:25 a.m. who could that be? Flowers! Yep you heard right, my man had flowers delivered to me in anticipation of our evening out together. Can I tell you how much I adore him. The greatest husband and the perfect match for me.

We went out and had a lovely dinner, followed by seeing a comedian we both enjoy, Norm MacDonald. The comedy club was crowded, so I enjoyed being snuggled close to him all evening long. We even spied Norm at the bar before the show began and had our picture taken with him. SWEET!

It really was a lovely evening. Kisses!

No comments: