Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Kids On The Block!!!!

Oh my goodness I had one of the best nights ever! On Monday evening I went to the NKOTB concert with some girlfriends. I could not get to sleep once I got home at 1:30 a.m., but when I was finally asleep I was dreaming about Jordan. I seriously have a problem! I'm so glad we all got to get out and act crazy, sing our hearts out, dance ourselves silly and laugh till we nearly cried. Our favorite moment of the concert was when Jordan ripped his shirt open while singing a solo OH MY! I nearly melted into a puddle at the sight. I swear he was singing only to me! What a night!!! Jamie took her camera in so thankfully the night will never be far from my mind.

The girls! Yes I'm wearing a "vintage" NKOTB shirt (thanks Jamie!) Oh and my friend in the middle is 8 months preggo!


Um yes I would love to come on tour with you!



Help me Ronda, this boy is dreamy!

Kisses!

No comments: