Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy family!

So we had some more family pictures taken! We are really excited about how they turned out this time and it will really be hard to decide which ones to get. These I love.......
Me and my two favorite guys!

We are in love with this kid of ours
And this next one is one of my all time favorites of Jeff and I. Here are 10 reasons why I adore this photo so...........

01. I'm with him, he makes me so incredibly happy that at times it seems to good to be true
02. My heart skipped a beat the first time I saw this photo
03. Fall is above and behind us
04. He's pulling me in tight
05. We were laughing just before this at how silly our kiddo was being
06. The wind was blowing like crazy that day, yet in this photo it looks like the most calm and peaceful afternoon
07. Calm and peaceful are how I feel when he holds me
08. It was sweater weather & we're both wearing sweaters
09. The sun was shining
10. We look so happy, because we are so happy!A great afternoon spent at the park and some great pictures to choose from.
Kisses!

No comments: