Sunday, March 6, 2011

An afternoon date with my little boy

There is a children's musician in our area that Jack really enjoys.  This certain musician was celebrating a Birthday and was having a concert!  I thought it would be a great surprise to treat Jack to an afternoon date with Momma and we could catch the concert together.  Turned out to be a wonderful idea :)  Jack was picked to go on stage with a couple other children and sing and dance to one of the songs, he was beaming!  I was sitting in the crowd smiling and giggling at how much fun he was having up there!  I loved my afternoon with Jack, I enjoyed watching him be a 5 1/2 year old boy and all the silliness that this age brings along.  I adore you Jack Charles!  We finished the evening off with our favorite pizza with Daddy and Josie girl followed by cupcakes from a local cupcake shop, YUMMY! 



Laughing at the silly songs!
Kisses!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Jack looks sooo excited and happy here! I bet he loved his mommy/Jack date! Throw Babaloo, pizza and cupcakes and it is a PERFEcT day for a 5 year old!