Monday, January 31, 2011

What a weather day

Goodness seems like the last day of January is going out with quite the commotion! I seem to remember the last day of December being a busy weather day too...let's hope this isn't a sign of what is to come at the end of February. We are stocked up on all the necessities, and have a tasty menu planned for all our days home together. I love cooking so it works out great for me! I have a few new recipes that I am going to be trying and am thinking about making homemade monkey bread again. It was time consuming, but now that I have made it from scratch I doubt I will ever make it from store bought biscuits. It's that good, promise! Just ask my hubby, or my baby boy, or my baby girl for that matter. We all gobbled it up, won't you join us next time?

Monkey bread waiting to be baked, doesn't this dough look scrumptious?!

Heavenly!

Kisses!

No comments: